Panel: SUCCESS, PRESENT, and FUTURE of Software Product Line Adoption in Industry
Date: October 20th, 2020
Time: 9.00-11.00 Montreal time, 15.00-17 CET time
The Organization Team of the 24th ACM International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC 2020) is very pleased to announce that the industry panel of our conference will be webcast via the conference’s YouTube channel.
The panel is divided into three core themes, SUCCESS, PRESENT, and FUTURE of Software Product Line Adoption in Industry.
In the first theme, the panelists will share their successful experiences in the adoption of Software Product Lines in different industry sectors. Our panelists are:
- Thomas Fogdal, DANFOSS
- David E Negro, Lookheed Martin/BOEING
- Cecilia Rubira, UNICAMP
- Jasone Callejo, CAF POWER & Automation
- Slawomir Duszynski, BOSCH
In the second theme, the panelists are leading tool providers and developers who will talk about the current tool support for the adoption of SPL in industry and the future trends. Our panelists are:
- Danilo Beuche, CEO, pure::systems GmbH
- Juha-Pekka Tolvanen, CEO, MetaCase
- Alessandra Bagnato, Head of Research Unit, SofteamGroup
- Charles Krueger, CEO, BigLever Software
In the third theme, our panelists are researchers and practitioners who work on 5G, Edge computing and IoT, quantum computing, and cybersecurity. They will talk about the short and long term impact on Software Product Lines that these fields may have. Our panelists are:
- Hong-Linh Truong, Aalto University
- Sergiy Denysov, Oslo Metropolitan University
- Leticia Montalvillo, IKERLAN
We hope to see you there!
Please send us any comments your questions about the panel to email@example.com
SPLC’20 Organization Team